Content Creator Intern
Modern Companion is currently seeking an outgoing semi-remote college student passionate about pets and content creation to join our team. This internship is PAID, and we can also work with you to receive college credit if needed.
- Assist in brainstorming, designing, and producing content for marketing purposes, including ads, social media posts, web, newsletters, and print.
- Help plan interactive in-person and online events, contests, and games
- Help develop content for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin, our website, and our brick-and-mortar store.
- Must LOVE Pets
- Currently attending a college or university majoring in Design, Public Relations, Journalism, or related course of study.
- Available remotely part-time (about 3-5 hours/week)
- Must be located within 15-30 mile radius of the store.
- Having experience in copywriting and creating blog content creation
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must be able to attend any in-person events, as requested.
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye for branding and design
- Energetic self-starter who can work well in a small team and independently
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Linkedin
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Canva
- Experience with Google Suite
- Getting to work with animals
- Employee Discount
About Modern Companion
Modern Companion is a community-driven brand and boutique that creates and curates products for stylish pets and their humans. Modern Companion sells directly to consumers through our website, wholesale, at our brick-and-mortar storefront, and Soda City Market. The Modern Companion storefront is located in Chapin, SC, and was recently named “America’s Coolest” by Pets+ Magazine this year. Our storefront not only carries our products but other stylish and well-known brands. Modern Companion has a significant presence on social platforms, including over 34,000 followers on Instagram, 2,000 Facebook followers, and 33,000 Tik Tok followers. We’re also responsible for hosting significant dog-friendly events throughout the year.
To apply please fill out the questionnaire below and upload your resume!