Calling all creative college students! We’re looking for an outgoing intern who has a passion for brand creation and of course pets. This creative intern will be responsible for developing social media content for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin, our website, our store and events. This internship is paid and we can work with you to receive college credit if needed. A photography background or passion for taking photos / video is strongly recommended. 2-4 hours per week.
Modern Companion is a community-driven lifestyle pet brand that creates and curates products for stylish pets and humans. We create innovative accessories that follow the latest fashion trends. Made with craftsmanship, one-of-a-kind patterns and are functionally fitting for the modern-day pet. Modern Companion sells direct to consumers through our website. We wholesale our products to over 60+ retail boutiques in the United States and one major retailer. We recently just opened a brick-and-mortar pet boutique in Chapin, South Carolina, that not only carries our products but other stylish and well-known brands. Modern Companion has a significant presence on social platforms, including over 22,000 followers on Instagram, 1,800 Facebook followers, and 1,500 Tik Tok followers.
- The creative intern will be responsible for developing content for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin, our website and our brick and mortar store.
- Design and produce content for marketing purposes including ads, social media posts, web, newsletters and occasionally print.
- Use mediums such as photography, video, and graphics
- Host live videos on Facebook and Instagram, and having comfortability in front of a camera
- Plan interactive events, contests and games both in person and online
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye for branding and design
- Energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a small team and independently
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Linkedin
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reliable transportation to and from Chapin.
- Currently attending or recent graduate of a college or university majoring in design or related course of study
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- Experience with Canva
- Experience with Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Presentation
- Chapin, SC
- Occasionally events in or around Columbia, SC.