Creative Marketing Intern
Creative Marketing Intern
Start Date: July 2023
Calling all creative college students looking for an awesome internship! We’re seeking an outgoing intern passionate about pets, marketing, e-commerce, and content creation to join our team. This internship position is ideal for someone who wants to gain hands-on experience in marketing, e-commerce, and content creation. As an intern, you will work closely with our team to support various aspects of our retail and online business and contribute to our creative marketing initiatives. This internship is PAID!
Modern Companion is a community-driven accessory brand and boutique that creates and curates products for modern pets and their humans. Modern Companion sells directly to consumers through our website, wholesale, brick-and-mortar storefront, and our local farmers market. Modern Companion storefront is located in Chapin, SC, and was recently named “America’s Coolest” by Pets+ Magazine this year. Our storefront not only carries our products but other stylish and well-known brands. Modern Companion has a significant presence on social platforms. We’re also responsible for hosting important dog-friendly events throughout the year in our local community.
- Assist with Shopify management tasks, including product listings, inventory management, and optimizing product descriptions.
- Help create and design promotional emails to engage and retain customers, showcasing your excellent writing skills.
- Utilize Canva or similar tools to create visually appealing promotional materials and social media posts.
- Generate captivating and informative content for various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc., showcasing your creativity and writing skills.
- Monitor and analyze social media and website analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Support other marketing initiatives and tasks as needed
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Must LOVE Pets
- Is currently attending a college or university majoring in Design, Public Relations, Journalism, or a related course of study.
- Available part-time (about 5-15 hours/week)
- Familiarity with social media platforms and tools (e.g., Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Facebook Business Suite)
- Understanding of social media metrics and how to analyze them
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Having experience in copywriting and creating content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye for branding and design
- Energetic self-starter who can work well in a small team and independently
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Most work can be done remotely. We would prefer for you to be local to the area for potential other opportunities.
How to apply:
Please submit the form below